2. Find a video someone told you about on Youtube.
3. Download songs onto ITunes and put them on an IPod or a CD.
4. Buy concert tickets.
5. Find something you want to buy on Craigslist or Kijiji.
6. Watch TV online.
7. Get your phone or your computer connected to Wifi.
8. Use a universal remote.
9. Vote for American Idol.
10. Add a new contact in your phone.
When was the last time you asked someone for help figuring out a website? Family history websites are meant to be easy to use. You navigate websites successfully every day. If you want help with family history it should be easy to find, but you probably don't need it as much as you think! You can do it. After a few days of figuring it out on your own you'll probably know things that the family history consultants don't know.